pavilion dv7 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pavilion dv7 battery

pavilion dv7 battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Features Of The Tuff N Tiny Verbatim Flash Drive And The Verbatim Stop 憂Go Pro Flash Drive_2
Bluetooth GPS Receiver Review. EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 3:16 pm by Admin

» Features of the Tuff N Tiny Verbatim Flash Drive and the Verbatim Stop 憂Go Pro Flash Drive

» Enjoy Flexibility With Custom Usb Flash Drives

» USB Memory Stick - Almost Magic
Bluetooth GPS Receiver Review. EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 4:07 pm by Admin

» Usb Cable For Printer Utilization
Bluetooth GPS Receiver Review. EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 4:06 pm by Admin

» Touch Screen Kiosks For Entertainment Downloads
Bluetooth GPS Receiver Review. EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 4:06 pm by Admin

» Firewire To Usb Help
Bluetooth GPS Receiver Review. EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 3:38 pm by Admin

» Esatap Useful Port For Computing

» Encrypted Usb Hard Drives What, Why And How

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Bluetooth GPS Receiver Review.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Bluetooth GPS Receiver Review. Empty
PostSubject: Bluetooth GPS Receiver Review.   Bluetooth GPS Receiver Review. EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 2:48 pm

This can be a tiny bluetooth GPS receiver that we bought from Mobile Enjoyment Ltd, I bought this for connecting to my O2 XDA 2i PDA but it cost around £ forty. I was intially exploring on google for cheap GPS receivers which came up as the most cost effective. I thought at that price they'll be a catch, and a catch usually being negative performance, but I was amazed! This thing really does work, and works well!
After searching for initial reviews during this device I created very little other as opposed to the reviews from Mobile Enjoyment Ltd, which I was not willing to trust for concern with them being somewhat biased. We thought for £ 40 I'll have a chance and so bought, all credit to Cell Fun the receiver arrived the next morning. Upon opening the box I was just a little disappointed, all the there was by way of instructions was a minor sheet of paper that had been loosely translated from Japanese to English utilizing a dyslexic toddler. You can download an individual manual from here as well as Tomtom pairing manual because of here. After following these instructions you'll have it set up right away. Another thing I noticed was that there is no manufaturer's name or marks anywhere to the device or the product packaging, which makes searching for support very difficult.
A nice touch on this little device is it is supplied with a electric battery that is common to a lot of Nokia phones (3. 7V 850mAh Li-polymer electric battery, BL-5C), a quick search on ebay means that you could get replacement batteries for these receivers approximately £ 4 which is good to learn should you need a particular.
What's In The Package?
Bluetooth GPS Receiver x1 12v With Car Adapter (USB) x1 Important Instructions x1 Battery x1 UNIVERSAL SERIES BUS Charging Cable x1
Set up
Provided you follow the particular limited instructions for pairing together with your device, and the Tomtom build instructions, you should be ready to go in less than 5 seconds. I have only energized the receiver once since i bought it about a pair of months ago, the battery just appears to last forever! The supplied in van charger and USB cable suggests that the receiver can be charged on the go from a 12v source and can be charged from any PERSONAL COMPUTER or laptop. From cold launch the receiver aquires an important usuable GPS signal exremely fairly quickly, quicker than most on the really expensive GPS receivers that I've come in contact with. The device is extremely small that will easily fit into any space within your car, or even your pocket in case you are using it for walks or cycling.
One small problem I did have is that if you use it with my XDA 2i a Tomtom software would frequently freeze and cause me to quit the car, reboot my own phone, then carry with my journey. At first I thought this was caused by the XDA losing its connection with the bluetooth receiver and as such confirming my fears about the price tag on this product. It quickly became very clear that this was not the case and it was in actual fact an issue with my PDA and therefore the Tomtom software.
I quickly discovered a workaround with this issue between the Tomtom software programs and my XDA that allows the whole system to be effective flawlessly. I shall write a 'how to' about this workaround shortly as I'm certain many other XDA 2i users share identical problem.
I do know that there's a known issue when employing any bluetooth GPS receivers when using the O2 XDA 2 (note not XDA 2i) as a consequence of bluetooth stack settings that are shipped with the cellphone, please be aware with this before buying this device while sure to encounter difficulties.
Key Features
Compatible by using TomTom, Navicore, and all major GPS software packages. 12 parallel satellite-tracking stations for fast acquisition and also reacquisition. Provides superior map-reading performance in city areas. Built-in rechargeable Lithium-polymer battery provides a lot more than 10 hours of persistent use. Unit can be charged with all the included car charger while still utilized. Mini-USB charger compatiblty, charge not just the Bluetooth GPS Receiver but in addition compatible PDAs & Smart Phones using the same charger. 3 colours Resulted in show the status of Bluetooth/GPS/Power activities with this device.
Specifications
GPS radio: L1, C/A code, 12 stations Tracking sensitivity: – 152dBm (average) or even better Acquisition sensitivity: – 139dBm (average) or even betterTTFF (Time to Initially Fix): Cold Start: 50s (average) / 60s (95% possibility) Heated Start: 35s (average) / 40s (95% possibility) Popular Start: 2s (minimum) / 6s (95% possibility) Placing accuracy: Standard Positioning Company (SPS), WAAS (optional) 2DRMS: approx. 5m Measurement data expenditure: Update time: 1 2nd NMEA output protocol: V. 3. 01 Baud price: 38400 bps (8-N-1) Datum: WGS-84 Kind: GGA, GSA, GSV, RMC Energy consumption: 75mA (average) Bluetooth: Bluetooth version 1. two compliant Class 2 operations (up to 10 metre range) Serial Harbour Profile (SPP) Output port: Type B Mini-USB (TTL Level) Antenna Style: Built in Patch Antenna Battery power: 3. 7V 850mAh Li-polymer electric battery, built-in charger LED: Energy (red), GPS (green), Bluetooth (blue) Dimension: 64(L) x 39(W) x18. 5(H) mm Working temperature: -20° C ~ +60° D Storage temperature: -20° D ~ +60° C; Electric battery: -20° C ~ +45° D
Conclusion
A great little apparatus that performs well beyond its budget range. Check if there is any known difficulties with your device and bluetooth GPS receivers before purchase as this could save you a lot of problems. The only thing that lets this supplement down is too little documentation and online aid, other than this worth the buy!
<! --StartFragment -->&nbsp; johnsreviews score: 8/10
Back to top Go down
https://pavilion-dv7.forumotion.com

Bluetooth GPS Receiver Review.
Page 1 of 1