pavilion dv7 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pavilion dv7 battery

pavilion dv7 battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Features Of The Tuff N Tiny Verbatim Flash Drive And The Verbatim Stop 憂Go Pro Flash Drive_2
Elegance And Style Of Sony Ericsson's Coolest 'kei Tai' - Z610i EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 3:16 pm by Admin

» Features of the Tuff N Tiny Verbatim Flash Drive and the Verbatim Stop 憂Go Pro Flash Drive
Elegance And Style Of Sony Ericsson's Coolest 'kei Tai' - Z610i EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 3:16 pm by Admin

» Enjoy Flexibility With Custom Usb Flash Drives

» USB Memory Stick - Almost Magic
Elegance And Style Of Sony Ericsson's Coolest 'kei Tai' - Z610i EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 4:07 pm by Admin

» Usb Cable For Printer Utilization
Elegance And Style Of Sony Ericsson's Coolest 'kei Tai' - Z610i EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 4:06 pm by Admin

» Touch Screen Kiosks For Entertainment Downloads
Elegance And Style Of Sony Ericsson's Coolest 'kei Tai' - Z610i EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 4:06 pm by Admin

» Firewire To Usb Help
Elegance And Style Of Sony Ericsson's Coolest 'kei Tai' - Z610i EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 3:38 pm by Admin

» Esatap Useful Port For Computing
Elegance And Style Of Sony Ericsson's Coolest 'kei Tai' - Z610i EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 3:38 pm by Admin

» Encrypted Usb Hard Drives What, Why And How

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Elegance And Style Of Sony Ericsson's Coolest 'kei Tai' - Z610i

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Elegance And Style Of Sony Ericsson's Coolest 'kei Tai' - Z610i Empty
PostSubject: Elegance And Style Of Sony Ericsson's Coolest 'kei Tai' - Z610i   Elegance And Style Of Sony Ericsson's Coolest 'kei Tai' - Z610i EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:57 pm

Most Sony mobile phone handsets offer a distinctive "keitai" (mobile phone) look and feel. The design, thanks to Japanese heritage, often tends to be clean, simple and laden with features. Company's latest model, Sony Erricsson Z610 is no exception.

If you are style conscious and also love features, then this phone may be the one for you. It is elegant yet oozes charming personality that will appeal to those who want an elegant and not too flashy-looking handset.

Sony claims that its design is inspired by nature. Well, it is for you to decide. What impressed me is its clean 3G clamshell, glossy mirror finish and top features that include the standard 2-megapixel camera, 18-bit display, bluetooth, flight mode and storage expansion capacity. Result - a stylishly designed handset that promises to offer more than just great looks.

If you are image conscious and also want features that are useful to your every day life style then this phone will seriously impress you and your friends. Its push email and inbuilt RSS news feed reader features mean that you are in constant touch with the world - from anywhere. The media player that supports MP3, AAC, AAC+ and eAAC+ music formats means that this phone can play your favourite music that offers highest quality. Expandable memory to 1GB will allow lots of music.

The feature that we found most impressive, in addition to RSS news reader, is its ability to upload your pictures directly to your blog. Gone are the days when you will take a picture, transfer the picture to your laptop, start an ftp program and then upload the picture to your blog. None of that with this phone - click a button and your picture is available for the world to see. Cool, eh!

This phone can not be all great because every thing has to have some downside - because this is law of nature. Despite its great looks and progressive features, its smooth surface can be a haven for scratches. If you are one of those who like to keep their phones in pristine condition at all times then Z610i will be a challenge.

Oh, and another thing I found lacking was FM radio. I suppose Sony could just insert that in there somewhere. And there is no cover on the camera - if that bothers you at all.

So, what is the verdict - the Z610i is probably one of the prettiest clamshells from Sony Ericsson to date. If you are usually a careful type and comfortable with natural wear and tear of phones then the combination of strong features and elegant design of Sony Ericsson Z610i will make a good impression on your stylish outlook.

Back to top Go down
https://pavilion-dv7.forumotion.com

Elegance And Style Of Sony Ericsson's Coolest 'kei Tai' - Z610i
Page 1 of 1